Monday, March 23, 2009

Who needs Cancun?


Seriously, who needs a beach vacation when you have such lovely sunbathing conditions right in your own pen? Princess doesn't! I love this little horse; she's like an exercise ball with little stick legs! Every time I see her I crack up!

Story is, she came in sick and on the thin side so she spent all of last winter in the barn getting yummy mashes and high quality hay. By May, the visiting girl scout troops were asking if she was having twins or triplets and everyone was embarrassed about how obese she'd been allowed to get! Believe it or not, she's lost at least fifty pounds since starting her diet and learning to long-line. I usually feed her last on cold mornings and her whinnies of impatience are priceless! She's just so... pathetically adorable!


Anyhow, my spring break is a much needed brain break and house cleaning time. Brain broken. I swear I'll start my paper on the molecular abnormalities in the bone marrow of transgenic mice with Von Willebrand's disease... tomorrow...

No comments: