Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mass E-mail, but too tired to write a new version...

On Saturday, March 14th at 10 am I will be shaving my head to show support for children undergoing and recovering from chemotherapy and to raise money for childhood cancer research. Every few minutes, a child is diagnosed with cancer. Chemotherapy is not always affective and makes the patient incredibly sick, yet it's often the "best" treatment option. Please help contribute to finding treatments that are more affective at killing tumors and less harmful to the rest of the body! Check out some stories from families with children in treatment at the link below, view my before (and, after the 14th, after) picture, and make a donation if you can. If you think this is a worthy cause, fwd this on and/or sign up to help in other ways!

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/shavee_info.php?ParticipantKey=2009-339484

Thank you so much for your support! I hope I see some of you at The Foundry on Saturday!

*every penny counts, as they say! Please make a donation, however small, if you feel like this is a good cause! I would love to see those dollars add up for a cause I truly believe in!

1 comment:

borellana said...

Way to go Amy!

-Noel