Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thunder Storm Suckage

I'm grumpy, bored, and want to play with the ponies after a day off yesterday, but we're having some big-time lightning. Thunderstorms are pretty much the only weather that keeps me away from the barn; lightning strikes are too common here to not take seriously. Something about the altitude? Plus, it makes all the horses nuts and no one else is on the property this evening so it's not a great plan to go out alone and try to get some work done with horses with issues. Crap.

Mike's grumpy, the cat won't play, Mike's being grumpy in the office so I can't play violin, my plants don't need any more attention, calculus makes me want to cry, and I want to bitch about it all so that's why I blog to nobody. Fuck it all. Goddamn it.

Also, the awesome professor who is offering an interview for an internship wants to meet while I'm in lab, and is apparently only available to meet at times I am in lab. Guess that means THAT isn't going to pan out so well after all. Fuck.

No comments: